healthy ground beef recipes ideas
Get inspired by our best beef recipes healthy, including roasted roast, steaks, stews, hot peppers, curries, and healthy Bolognese pasta.
Ingredients for beef recipes healthy:
- 1 kg, lean meat slice
- 3 tablespoons rapeseed oil.
- A good handful of dried porcini mushrooms.
- 2 finely chopped shallots.
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped.
- 140 g brown mushrooms, finely chopped.
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped parsley.
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped tarragon.
- A mixture of 100 grams of watercress, soft spinach, and watercress.
- 6 sheets of puff pastry.
- 1 teaspoon of regular flour.
- 5 tablespoons of red wine.
- 350 ml of chicken broth.
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard.
Method for beef recipes healthy:
- Turn on the 220C electric oven 7. If your butcher has not yet done this, tie the meat with string occasionally to blend. We heat two tablespoons of oil in a large, unbreakable bag.
- Place the meat in a pan and leave on high heat for 5 minutes until covered, then stir. Transfer to a frying plate, season with pepper and a little salt, and sauté for 17-18 minutes (medium beans).
- At the same time, place the boletus in a small heat-resistant bowl, cover it with boiling water and let it soak for 20-30 minutes. Pour 1 tablespoon of oil remaining in the same pan (do not wash it) while cooking the meat.
- Add the leeks, garlic, and chestnut mushrooms, and sauté the mixture for 4 to 5 minutes, stirring constantly over high heat. Heat the nest, so that the liquid is completely released first from the fungi, then evaporates and softens everything.
- Remove from heat, add parsley and tarragon, season with pepper and a pinch of salt, and cool.
- Place the paper mixture in a large heat-resistant container, pour it over boiling water, leave it for 30 seconds, then tilt it in a strainer, rinse it under the cold tap and then filter.
- Squeeze and dry all moisture with your hands with paper towels. Seal and reserve.
- Drain the screw, keeping 5 tablespoons of the soaking liquid. Chop ceps and mix with the mushroom mixture. Baking tray lined with parchment for baking.
- When the meat is ready, remove it from the oven and leave it in the can for 10 minutes until the juice is released. Lower the oven to a 200C / 180C gas/fan. 6.
- Lift the meat from the tray (keep all juices in the sauce tray) and place them on paper towels. Let it dry and cool enough to move around the edge.
- Place 1 of the cutting edge on the work surface with a short end towards you. Grease everything with a little of the remaining oil (one tablespoon and one teaspoon will remain).
- Layer and grease with four additional layers from the edge in the same way. Remove the cold meat rope. Spread the chopped leaves in half of the dough, so that their length and width are in the same slices.
- Cover with the mushroom mixture and press down slightly. Put the meat on this, with the top of the meat facing down. Place the long sides of the developed edge over the weft to enclose it, then turn it over to the joint under it.
- Place both ends of the dough down (prune first if necessary to reduce any excess) and place them on a baking sheet lined with all the joints at the bottom. Brush with more oil.
- Place the last edge on the work surface in front of you, with one of the longest sides facing you, then cut its width into 5 slides. Place this one by one, a little superimposed, on the cabbage beef, and lightly rub one edge of each strip as you go to give it a little height.
- Carefully brush with the last oil, then bake for 30 minutes until golden brown. If the dough begins to brown very quickly, open an aluminum foil on top. Peel off the meat and leave it for 5-10 minutes before cutting.
- Meanwhile, prepare the sauce. Heat the roasted juices stored in the baking dish, stirring for irritation. Add the flour. Gradually pour the wine, stirring all the time to mix the flour.
- Porcini and broth and liquid bubbles are added for approximately 8-10 minutes to reduce slightly. He must have a body, but be thinner like a “jus”. Add mustard and pepper.
- Transfer the meat to a plate, then cut it into thick slices with a sharp knife and serve with a tablespoon or two of the sauce.
Who does not like to enjoy a delicious dessert, especially after a delicious meal!
Well, if you think that making your favorite dessert at home will take all your time and effort, then we have some exciting but easy dessert recipes for you. Let’s try the Chocolate Ice Cream Strawberry ice cream Peanut butter ice cream Banana Split French Vanilla ice cream Chocolate ice cream or you want to beak a delicious Butter Cream Cake. Besides it, Creamy Cookies Ice Cream is also a very good opinion. If you are really a Biryani lover then you must see the other Biryani flavors like Hyderabadi Biryani Recipe or Delicious Mutton Biryani Recipe
Chicken is the food for non-vegetarians. It covers about fifty-five percent of the hunger satisfaction of the people in the world. Chicken easy recipes like White Chicken in white papers, Chicken Qorma in red & Green Chillies, Chicken Manchurian in tomatoes sauce and Red chilies, famous in all age group Chicken Bake Things like Breasts, Chicken Jalfrezi, Chicken Wings and Fries are also meals of every age groups which are tasted with Cold Drinks & Hot tea.