Are you ready for white chicken curry? Is this a rich and varied traditional red curry? The rich and aromatic Korma is filled with the creaminess of our spiced yogurt sauce.
Hello from there! Do you know that many people confuse Baiting, Baikalana, and Bishop? Some people think they are all the same and end up mixing the ingredients. Although the ingredients are similar, they have different appearances and smells. Karahi, Karma, or Handi can all be made with chicken, beef, lamb, or mutton.
What is White Chicken Korma?
It is like traditional karma (also called kurma and qorma), which contains fried golden onions, various Garam Masala, and yogurt. White grape vines contain onion paste, various Indian curry pastes, almond paste, poppy paste, or cashew paste. It is very aromatic.
(Karahi literally means wok in Urdu. When the meat is stewed in karahi with yogurt and cream, a lot of ginger and jalapeno are used. The result is a deliciously light Karahi.)
- Chicken 1 kg
- yogurt 1/2 kg
- onion 2 small
- blanched almonds 25-26
- cream 1/2 cup
- ginger paste 1 tbsp
- garlic paste 1 tbsp
- white pepper powder
- oil 1/2 cup
- garam masala 1 tsp
- nutmeg powder 1/4 tsp
- salt 1 tsp or as required
- small cardamom 7-8
- big cardamom 4
- cloves 8-9
- cinnamon stick 1-2
How to Make White Chicken Korma
- Make a paste of ginger, garlic, green pepper, and onion. Sit aside.
- After that, make almond paste. You can use some milk if needed. (If you don’t like the tough texture of coconut, you can add coconut milk or coconut cream instead of the creamy texture.)
- In oil, fry the whole spice first, then the spice powder.
- Add onion paste 1 immediately to prevent the spices from burning and losing their flavor.
- 2-3 minutes until the oil separates.
- Fry the chicken with white curry powder until it changes color. (5 minutes.)
- Now, mix the yogurt with coconut and almond paste 2. Mix them well. Add half a cup of water and the chicken will simmer in natural yogurt water.
- Cover and cook until the chicken is cooked through, 10-15 minutes. Add butter when the chicken is cooked, but it is optional. Add garam masala powder, black pepper and half an almond. Simmer over low heat until the oil separates. Badami White Chicken Korma is ready to serve. Garnish with fried onions.