Degi Mutton Pulao or Biryani is a viral recipe in Pakistan and other related countries. People love to Eat Biryani Recipes in which Degi mutton recipe is one of the favorite Dish.
Let us See..!
how to make Degi Mutton Biryani
- 1/2 kg Mutton/Lamb Meat
- 3 cup Rice
- 1cup Oil
- 1 cup Tomatoes
- 2 Bay leaf
- 1 tbsp Whole spices
- 1/2 cup Yogurt
- 1 tbsp Tamarind
- 1 tsp Coriander powder
- 1 tsp Turmeric
- 1 tsp Cumin seeds
- 1 tbsp Ginger garlic paste
- 2 Onions (sliced)
- 1 tbsp Red chili powder
- Boil the rice in lightly salted water.
- Drain and keep aside.
- Meanwhile, take a large pot, add mutton, all the spices, onion, tomato, ginger-garlic paste, and green chilies.
- Pour some water and cook on medium flame for 1 hour or until meat is soft.
- When the meat is tender, heat the oil in another pan. Add the onion and cook until lightly browned.
- Transfer to a platter and set aside.
- Now fry the meat in the remaining oil until crisp and golden brown.
- Half of the rice, salmon, green chilies, tomatoes, coriander, and mint leaves are met.
- Cover with restorative rice.
- Top with brown onions.
- Spray a yellow food color on the eyelid.
- Heat for about 10-15 minutes or until.
- Out of the dish.
- Delicious yogurt prepared for biryani service.
For More Details Watch our Exclusive Video on Degi pulao :
Degi Mutton Pulao ( Biryani) Recipe is very famous in Pakistan. Each person likes this food. Mostly function must first item to this in include. This pulao is used the related other Country.