Fish Biryani Recipe is one of the most popular dishes that find a great appeal to most Arab people. It’s a Step by Step Complete Fish Biryani Recipe in Restaurant Style like Chicken Biryani Recipe. Although it is a dish, its distinctive taste has increased its spread to become one of the main dishes in other countries. What distinguishes this dish is the Indian spices that are added to it. Give it its distinctive flavor and give it its own color, what is the way fish biryani work? What are its main components?
Fish Biryani Recipe Ingredients:
2 kg of fish fillets, or fillet fish.
6 tomatoes, should be chopped.
Tablespoon of tomato paste.
4 cups basmati rice.
3 chopped onions.
Garlic mashed by 6 cloves.
A cup of finely chopped coriander.
2 tablespoons curry powder
Lemon juice by half a grain.
2 teaspoons grated ginger.
Teaspoon black pepper (ground seasoning).
3 green chili peppers (optional).
A quarter cup of vegetable oil.Pinch saffron.Half a cup of rose water.
- Method of Fish Biryani Recipe:
- Soak saffron in rose water and set aside.
- Season the fish with salt and black pepper to prepare before frying. Place the oil in a saucepan suitable for frying the fish over medium heat.
- Fry the fish in the oil and make sure to fry it on both sides, then lift it from the oil and leave it aside.
- Place the chopped onions in the oil until golden in color, then add the chopped garlic and grated ginger.
- Add the other ingredients, chopped tomatoes, tomato paste, curry, salt, and black pepper, as well as half the amount of soft coriander and lemon juice with a quarter cup of water to the ingredients inside the pan.
- Leave it together until it is homogeneous, then lift it from the fire. Boil rice for 10 minutes, then drains from water. Bring a small amount of tomato paste and add half of the fish on top.
- Then, put the rest of the tomato paste over the fish until you cover it. Add a quarter of the rice with the rest of the tomato paste, then half the rice with coriander.
- Add the rest of the rice, set the fire under the pot over very low heat and add the rose water to the saffron.
- Let the ingredients simmer on low heat for 5-10 minutes. In the last step remove the pot from the fire and then turn it in the serving dish, it is served hot.
This is how to fish biryani works in detail in order to make it easy for you to make at home. If you are really a Biryani lover then you must see the other Biryani flavors like Hyderabadi Biryani Recipe or Delicious Mutton Biryani Recipe right now!
Who does not like to enjoy a delicious dessert, especially after a delicious meal!
Well, if you think that making your favorite dessert at home will take all your time and effort, then we have some exciting but easy dessert recipes for you. Let’s try the Chocolate Ice Cream or you want to beak a delicious Butter Cream Cake. Besides it, Creamy Cookies Ice Cream is also a very good opinion.