Grilled Chicken Recipe
A Simple marinade and easy roasting tips make the easy grilled chicken recipe the best. Prepare delicious and healthy chicken breasts for dinner tonight!
Ingredients of Grilled Chicken Recipe:
- 1/3 cup of olive oil or vegetable oil.
- 1/4 cup apple juice (or vinegar and red wine).
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce.
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice.
- 1 tablespoon of salt.
- 1 tablespoon of pepper.
- 2 tablespoons Italian spices.
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder.
- 1 spoon of sugar.
- 4 boneless chicken breasts.
- 1 teaspoon dried basil.
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme.
- 4 cloves of garlic, crushed.
- 1 teaspoon chili powder.
Method of Grilled Chicken Recipe:
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl or freezer bag. Add the chicken and mix well.
- Soak for 30 minutes (or even 4 hours) before cooking the chicken.
- Heat the grill over medium-high heat.
In a small bowl, mix lemon juice, combine olive, olive oil, basil, oregano, salt, pepper, and garlic, chili powder, salt, and pepper.
Place the chicken breasts in a compressed plastic bag and pour them with a meat hammer or roller until they are uniformly thick, about half an inch thick.
Pour the pickle into the bag with chicken, seal the bag and place it in a baking dish (in case of leaks). Turn the bag over to cover all parts of the chicken. Put the chicken in the refrigerator for 30 minutes to two hours.
Clean the grill or gas grills (or use the inside grill pan). Grease and grill the grill over medium heat at high temperature (375-450 degrees Fahrenheit)
- Remove the chicken from the saltwater and remove the extra saltwater. Roast chicken for 5-8 minutes on each side, until tender.
- The internal temperature of the chicken should reach 165 degrees Fahrenheit.
- To get the best barbecue and juicy chicken brands, start cooking the chicken in a hotter portion of the grill for a few minutes and then stir it at a low temperature to finish cooking.
Grill the chicken for 7-8 minutes. Turn it over and cook it for an additional 7-8 minutes or until there is no pink residue and chicken until 165 Fahrenheit.
- Chicken is served immediately or cooled at lunch, salads, pasta dishes, sandwiches, etc. Throughout the week cooked chicken can be stored for up to 3 days in the refrigerator.
- Nutritional information is for chicken only, as most of the saltwater is discarded or cooked during the roasting process.
This is the Grilled Chicken Recipe in detail in order to make it easy for you to make at home. If you are really a Biryani lover then you must see the other Biryani flavors like Hyderabadi Biryani Recipe or Delicious Mutton Biryani Recipe right now!
Who does not like to enjoy a delicious dessert, especially after a delicious meal!
Well, if you think that making your favorite dessert at home will take all your time and effort, then we have some exciting but easy dessert recipes for you. Let’s try the Chocolate Ice Cream or you want to beak a delicious Butter Cream Cake. Besides it, Creamy Cookies Ice Cream is also a very good opinion.