How to make the best Chicken Biryani in English Chicken Biryani is a top-rated recipe in Pakistan and other related countries. People love to Eat Recipes in which recipe is one of the favorite Dishes. Chicken fried rice is a very comfort dish to eat. It is very perfect to eat some lunch & dinner…!
Ingredients How to make the best Chicken Biryani in English:
- 5oo gm basmati rice.
- 4 tbs mint leaves.
- salt as required.
- 2 tsp coriander powder.
- 1 tbs garlic paste.
- 2 tbs tomato puree.
- 300 gm white onion.
- 8 green cardamom.
- 2 ya 3 tbs milk.
- 1 kg of chicken thighs.
- 1 tsp garam masala powder.
- 2 pinches saffron.
- 1 tbs ginger paste.
- 4 green chili.
- 300 gm tomato.
- 2 tsp cumin seeds.
- 8 tbsp refined oil.
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 6 tablespoon plain greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon powdered turmeric
Method of How to make the best Chicken Biryani in English:
First Step is:
- To prepare this mouth-watering brioche recipe, you have to cook the chicken. For this, take a small cup and mix it with Greek yogurt with turmeric, chili powder, and salt. Mix well using a spoon and then, add chicken thighs to this mixture and wipe with this mixture. Set aside for about 20-30 minutes, so that the yogurt mixture is properly absorbed by the chicken. Also, make saffron soaked in milk and set aside.
Second Step is:
- Meanwhile, put on a medium flame, add the refined oil to a deep bottled pan. Put the cumin and green cardamom in it and fry for about 2 to 2 minutes. Once done, immediately. Add the chopped onion and fry for 2-3 minutes straight. Make sure you don’t burn it, so when the onions start to brown, add the tomatoes and tomato puree and fry for another 5 minutes.
Third Step is:
- Then, add chopped green peppers to the mixture with a paste of ginger garlic, and fry this mixture again for a minute. After that, add coriander powder and put the flame on medium heat while stirring and baking. Quickly, add the marinated chicken and mix for a while so that the ingredients absorb the juice properly.
Fourths Step is:
- Reduce the heat to medium and turn it into a low heat for about 6 to 6 minutes. Cover with a lid and boil for 5 minutes. Make sure you continue to stir throughout the process; otherwise, the chicken will stick to the bottom, eventually burning. If you find the consistency too thick, you can add some water
- Once done, turn off the flame and add half the rice to the pan in the boiled rice and keep aside until needed. Sprinkle the saffron soaked in milk with hot spices, mint and coriander leaves. Place the remaining rice on top of this layer and garnish with these four ingredients.
- Finally, cover the lid, set the flame on medium-low and allow the rice to cook for about 5 to 5 minutes. Once done, remove it and allow the biryani to cover for another 10 minutes. Serve hot with Rita or any sauce you like.
This is how to Chicken biryani works in detail in order to make it easy for you to make at home. If you are really a Biryani lover then you must see the other Biryani flavors like Hyderabadi Biryani Recipe or Delicious Mutton Biryani Recipe right now!
Who does not like to enjoy a delicious dessert, especially after a delicious meal!
Well, if you think that making your favorite dessert at home will take all your time and effort, then we have some exciting but easy dessert recipes for you. Let’s try the Chocolate Ice Cream or you want to beak a delicious Butter Cream Cake. Besides it, Creamy Cookies Ice Cream is also a very good opinion.