Lamb Cooking Increasing in large festivals and community events season lamb cooking dish mainly luxury, and many of the ladies are wondering about cooking the whole lamb in the way home and suitable for use in cooking ingredients, so Snarafkn in this article on. cooking the whole lamb at-home method:
InRead invented by Teads:
- 10 leaves of whole bay leaves.
- 2 cups yogurt.
- 1 cup of olive oil.
- Half a cup of vinegar.
- 10 sticks of right cinnamon.
Ingredients of lamb Cooking:
- 12 cups of soaked rice.
- 10 large grains of potatoes cut into halves
- A cup of grated fresh ginger.
- 15 cloves garlic mashed.
- 6 liters of water to boil rice.
- 10 sticks of cinnamon.
- 10 leaves of bay leaf.
- 2 cups of corn oil.
- 10 onions cut into round slices.
- 10 centuries of chopped green pepper.
- 10 carrots cut in half.
- 3 large pieces of sweet pepper cut in half.
- 10 large grains of potatoes cut into halves.
- 10 grains of chopped tomatoes.
- 1 cup of tomato sauce.
- 4 cups chopped coriander.
Method of lamb Cooking:
- Prepare the spices and mix them together to get the desired seasoning then divide them into three parts.
- Add olive oil, yogurt, and vinegar to the first third of the spices mix to prepare the lamb seasoning and mix well.
- Put the marinade in and out of the letters and spread it well with the scrubs to drink the whole mixture and then bring it to the refrigerator and leave it for the whole night.
- Add the second third of the spices to the rice and put with bay leaf and cinnamon and mix well and boil by adding water over it and then strain in a suitable strainer.
- Bring a large pot and put the onion and a little oil and Sahih oil and continue to stir onions until golden color.
- Add peppers, carrots, tomatoes, potatoes, tomato paste, coriander, and a third of the spices, mix well and add the rice and stir.
- Bring a large, abdominal oven tray with tin. Try to leave a large piece outside to cover the lamb after filling.
- Put the lamb in the tray, after adding the filling prepared in it and then close it well with sewing and wrapped in aluminum foil.
- Heat the oven at 400 ° C, enter the lamb and leave for three and a half hours until it is fully cooked.
- Put the lamb on his side in the serving dish, and remove some of the fillings from him, and decorate with raisins and nuts.