Mutton biryani Recipe
Mutton biryani Recipe is Very Famous in Pakistan India and other Asian countries. People love to Eat Recipes in which recipe is one of the favorite Dishes. Mutton biryani is a very comfort dish to eat. It is very perfect to eat some lunch & dinner…!
- 3 cup basmati rice.
- 2 green cardamom.
- 1 cup ghee.
- 1 bay leaf.
- 1 tbs ginger paste.
- 1 cup cashews.
- 1 gm masala powder.
- 1 dashes saffron.
- 1/2 kg mutton.
- 1cup fresh cream.
- 2 red chili powder.
- 1tsp cumin.
- 1 tsp garlic paste.
- 1/2 cup raisins.
- 1 cup of milk.
- 1 cup yogurt.
- 1/2 cup mustard oil.
- 1 tsp turmeric.
- salt as required.
- 1 tsp coriander powder.
- 1 tsp red chili powder.
Step By Step Method To Prepare Mutton biryani recipe:
First Step is:
- Mutton Biryani Classic is a one-stop meal that can be easily made if you know the right proportion of rice, meat, and spices. To make this instant mutton brownie recipe, first clean and wash the mutton under running water. Pat dry with a kitchen towel and set aside.
Second Step is:
- Now, add all the marination ingredients in it. Rub well with your fingers so that the marination spreads evenly. Ideally, you should leave this meat in the refrigerator overnight. If you have sudden guests coming then, use a fork to boreholes in the mutton, marinate and keep aside for 1-2 hours.
Third Step is:
- Meanwhile, fold the rice, aside, spread on a plate. If you cook your rice more often, it will become sticky when mixed with mutton. Add 3 cups of saffron to the milk. Heat some ghee in a pan and fry the cashew nuts and raisins.
Fourth Step is:
- Cut the onion and fry it in the same bowl. Reserve half the onion and set aside. Remove the mutton from the refrigerator and allow it to come down to room temperature.
- This step is important for properly cooking meat. Heat the pan in a deep bottle. It should have a tight fit lid.
- Once the ghee is hot enough, add whole spices, cinnamon, turmeric, cardamom, and cumin. Let them slip.
- Add whole black peppers and slices of mutton. Add onion, ginger and garlic paste and cover until mutton is tender.
- Now add hot spices and fry the mutton till all the water is absorbed, and the oil is separated from it.
- Remove the mutton from the pan. Put one layer of cooked rice in the same pan, then one layer of mutton and then one layer of rice. Sprinkle some dried fruits between each layer.
Seven- Step is:
- The top layer should be rice. Now add saffron milk and cream to it. Pour over the rice evenly.
- Cover the lid and cook on low flame for 10-12 minutes. Remove from the fire and heat the onion, mint, cilantro, fenugreek, coriander and serve in the heat.
This is how Mutton biryani works in detail in order to make it easy for you to make at home. If you are really a Biryani lover then you must see the other Biryani flavors like Hyderabadi Biryani Recipe or Delicious Mutton Biryani Recipe right now!
Who does not like to enjoy a delicious dessert, especially after a delicious meal!
Well, if you think that making your favorite dessert at home will take all your time and effort, then we have some exciting but easy dessert recipes for you. Let’s try the Chocolate Ice Cream or you want to beak a delicious Butter Cream Cake. Besides it, Creamy Cookies Ice Cream is also a very good opinion.