Beef Biryani Recipe is a top-rated recipe in Pakistan and other related countries. People love to Eat Recipes in which recipe is one of the favorite Dishes. Beef biryani is a very comfort dish to eat. It is very perfect to eat some lunch & dinner…!
Let us Try to Make The Recipe…!
Ingredients Beef Biryani Recipe:
- Beef: 1.25 kg.
- Rice: 1 kilogram.
- Ginger Garlic Paste 2 tablespoons.
- Salt as per taste.
- Onion 3 medium (chopped).
- Tomatoes 6 medium (chopped).
- Yogurt One cup (beaten).
- White Cumin 1 teaspoon.
- Ground Turmeric 1 teaspoon.
- Ground Red Pepper 2 tablespoons.
- Coriander Powder 1 tablespoon.
- All-Spice Powder 1 tablespoon.
- Green Chillies (chopped) 6 to 8 pcs.
- Green Coriander (chopped) 1/2 bunch.
- Mint (chopped) 1/2 bunch.
- Whole Spice 2 tablespoon.
- Yellow Food Coloring 1 pinch.
- Milk 1 cup.
- Kewra Essence a few drops.
- Cooking Oil 1 cup.
- Juice of half a lemon- 2 tbsp.
- potatoes, peeled and quartered, then fried until tender.
Method of Beef Biryani Recipe:
- In a saucepan, heat the cooking oil well. Then add all the spices, wait until it sounds loud. Then fry the onions until they are done.
- They turn golden.
- Once the onions are golden brown, add the tomatoes and cook until soft and the oil is tender. Then add the beef to this mixer.
- Mix the beef well with tomato paste and add salt, pepper, turmeric powder, coriander powder, cilantro, and all the spices powder. Bake for a few minutes.
- Then add the yogurt and mix well. Cook well and pour a glass of water.
- Once the beef has softened, and the oil starts to come out, add green coriander, mint and green chilies and cover it for 4-5.
- The minute the meat is ready for the gravy brownie.
- Heat the water in a pan to boil the rice. Add 5 cloves, 5 black peppers, a large cinnamon stick and 2 to 3 bay leaves.
- Boil water.
- Once the water is boiling, add the rice and when it is cooked on two-thirds, bring it to a filler.
- Then place a layer of meat gravy in a large pan, then a layer of rice.
- Mix yellow food coloring in a cup of milk and pour over the rice.
- Put a few drops of biryani or kimura essence over the rice.
- Cover the pan 15 to 20 and cook on low heat.
- Delicious beef biryani is ready.
- Serve warm and enjoy the wonderful dining experience
This is how to Beef biryani works in detail in order to make it easy for you to make at home. If you are really a Biryani lover then you must see the other Biryani flavors like Hyderabadi Biryani Recipe or Delicious Mutton Biryani Recipe right now!
Who does not like to enjoy a delicious dessert, especially after a delicious meal!
Well, if you think that making your favorite dessert at home will take all your time and effort, then we have some exciting but easy dessert recipes for you. Let’s try the Chocolate Ice Cream or you want to beak a delicious Butter Cream Cake. Besides it, Creamy Cookies Ice Cream is also a very good opinion.