This simple Vegetable Soup Recipes lentil quickly combines with most ingredients. Before you start cooking, make sure your ingredients are ready! This recipe can be made in four large bowls of soup or six servings in moderation.
Ingredients for Soup Recipes lentil:
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil.
- 1 medium onion, white or chopped.
- 2 peeled and chopped carrots.
- 4 garlic cloves, crushed or minced.
- 2 teaspoons of cumin powder.
- 1 teaspoon curry powder.
- صغيرة teaspoon dried thyme.
- 1 large tomato (28 ounces) can be cut into small pieces and cut into small pieces.
- 1 cup brown or green lentils, washed after washing.
- 4 cups of vegetable soup.
- 2 cups of water.
- 1 teaspoon salt for more flavor.
- A small number of red pepper flakes.
- Freshly ground black pepper.
- 1 cup fresh cabbage or cabbage, without rib.
- Season 1 to 2 tablespoons of lemon juice (1/2 to 1 medium lemon).
Method for Soup Recipes lentil:
1 Heat the olive oil over medium heat in a large Dutch oven or frying pan. A quarter cup of olive oil may look a lot, but it adds richness and friendliness to this nourishing soup.
After the oil has polished, add chopped onions and carrots and cook with constant stirring until the onions become soft and transparent, for about 5 minutes.
Add garlic, cumin, curry powder and thyme. Keep stirring for 30 seconds until done. Add the chopped and chopped tomatoes and cook for a few more minutes, stirring constantly to enhance the flavor.
- Erect lentils, broth, and water. Add 1 teaspoon of salt and a pinch of red pepper flakes.
- Season with fresh black pepper.
- Raise the heat until the mixture boils, then partially cover the pan and reduce the heat to maintain the boiling point.
- Cook for 25 to 30 minutes, or until the lentils are soft but still retain their shape.
- Transfer two cups of soup to a blender. Close the lid tightly, cover the lid with a tea towel to protect your hands from steam, then make the soup putty until smooth.
- Return the muddy soup to the pot. (Or use an immersion mixer to mix a portion of soup.)
- Add the chopped vegetables and cook them for another 5 minutes or until the vegetables are tender.
- Take the pan out from the heat and add 1 tablespoon of lemon juice. Taste and season with salt, pepper and/or lemon juice until the flavors really develop.
- For marinated soup, add 1 or 2 slices of red pepper.
The service is hot. The remaining food can be stored in the refrigerator for about 4 days, or it can be frozen for several months (it is thawed just before serving).
Who does not like to enjoy a delicious dessert, especially after a delicious meal!
Well, if you think that making your favorite dessert at home will take all your time and effort, then we have some exciting but easy dessert recipes for you. Let’s try the Chocolate Ice Cream Strawberry ice cream Peanut butter ice cream Banana Split French Vanilla ice cream Chocolate ice cream or you want to beak a delicious Butter Cream Cake.
Besides it, Creamy Cookies Ice Cream is also a very good opinion. If you are really a Biryani lover then you must see the other Biryani flavors like Hyderabadi Biryani Recipe or Delicious Mutton Biryani Recipe
Chicken is the food for non-vegetarians. It covers about fifty-five percent of the hunger satisfaction of the people in the world. Chicken easy recipes like White Chicken in white papers, Chicken Qorma in red & Green Chillies,
Chicken Manchurian in tomatoes sauce and Red chilies, famous in all age group Chicken Bake Things like Breasts, Chicken Jalfrezi, Chicken Wings and Fries are also meals of every age groups which are tasted with Cold Drinks & Hot tea.