vegetarian soup recipes
Vegetarian soup recipes are chicken soup, which I like to eat in every weather, even on an especially day (usually in the afternoon). I have eaten c soup since childhood. This soup is my favorite.
Ingredient for vegetarian soup recipes:
- 400 grams of tomatoes left.
- 1 red onion, chopped.
- 2 chopped Romano peppers.
- 2 tablespoons of premium olive oil.
- 2 cloves of garlic, cracked on the skin.
- Several sprigs of thyme.
- 1 tbsp vinegar.
- 2 tablespoons ricotta butter and basil leaves.
- 1 tablespoon mixed badge, knitted.
- Bread service
Method for vegetarian soup recipes:
- We heat the oven to 200C gas. Put tomatoes, onions, and peppers in a baking pan, grease with oil and spices.
- Cover with garlic and thyme spring and remove for 25-30 minutes until vegetables are soft and slightly caramelized.
- Squeeze the garlic cloves from the cuticles, place them in a tin box, sprinkle with thyme leaves, and remove the stems and husks of the garlic.
- Add the vinegar to the tone tank and mix everything in a built-in blender or use a stick blender to add more water to the desired consistency (use approximately 150-150ml).
If necessary, re-make the soup to taste, then add a tablespoon to two cups, then add the grated spinach, basil leaves, seeds, and a tablespoon of dripping oil.
Served with bread.
Who doesn’t love delicious desserts, especially after a delicious meal!
Yes, if you think it takes all the time and effort to make your favorite dessert at home, here are some simple but easy recipes. Chocolate Ice Cream Strawberry Ice Cream Peanuts Butter Ice Cream Banana Split French Vanilla Ice Cream If you want to eat ice cream or a delicious buttercream cake.
Other than that, Cooky Cookies Ice Cream is also a great idea. If you are a true Biryani lover, you should try other Biryani flavors like Hyderabadi Biryani Recipe or Delicious Mutton Biryani Recipe.
Chicken is a portion of non-vegetarian food. It accounts for about 55% of the world’s hunger needs. White Chicken from White Paper, Chicken Qorma from Red & Green Chillies,
Famous every year: Chicken Manjuri in Tomato Sauce and Red Chili Chicken Bake Breast, Chicken Jalfrezi, Chicken Wings and French Fries are all edible foods served with cold drinks and hot tea.